AR10 (.308 Caliber) Bolt Carrier Group Nickel Boron
This is our DPMS compatible 308 Bolt Carrier Group Nickel Boron coated.
It's fully assembled and ready to drop into your 308 Build. Carrier is made with 8620 hardened steel and the bolt is Made from 9310 Vac-Arc Premium Carburizing Steel which has a high core hardness and high fatigue strength unlike standard Hot/Cold rolled 9310 steels. This is a Mil-Spec bolt carrier assembly with enhanced features for those looking to complete an Upper Receiver set up or to simply replace an existing bolt carrier group. The PW1 Nickel Boron coating has a rockwell hardness value of 72-75 giving it the same strength as a Nitride BCG but also provides the self lubricating exterior allowing this BCG to run through several thousand rounds without Lubrication or oil. This Coating will not peel or flake.
- 8620 Steel Carrier Nickel Boron Coated
- 9310 Steel Bolt Nickel Boron Coated
- 4140 Steel Billet Machined Gas Key Nickel Boron Coated
- Tool Steel Billet Machined Extractor Nickel Boron Coated
- 4340 Steel Cam Pin Nickel Boron Coated
- Properly Staked Gas Key
- Shot Peened
- Power Spring Kit
- MPI tested
- Carrier Engraved with Made in USA